Appliance Technician – Feburary 2018
Service Technician – Kitchen & Laundry Appliances (ACT and surrounding region)
Operating independently with the direction & support of our office in Belconnen, you will be responsible for successfully carrying out your daily tasks.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong work ethic
- Knowledge of diagnosing faulty appliances
- Ability to identify parts needed or other action required
- Experience in carrying out repairs & installing new appliances
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Great attention to detail in repairs
- Be self motivated & operate efficiently
- One or more of the following are preferred: Full Electrical or Electrical Disconnect/Reconnect Licence; Refrigeration License; Gas Servicing Licence.
- Current drivers licence
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident Applicants only.
Would you like to join AES Appliance Service as we continue to grow?
Please email your resume, along with a cover letter detailing both your technical skills and personal attributes that demonstrate your suitability to this position.